In April Bulgaria's Average Insured Income is BGN 991.12
The National Social Security Institute declares that Bulgaria’s average insured income in April 2019 is BGN 991.12. This was announced by the Institute's press center.
The average monthly insurance income for the country for the period from 01.05.2018 to 30.04.2019 is BGN 920.83.
The defined average monthly social security income for the country for the indicated period is used in calculating the amounts of newly granted pensions in May 2019, clause 70 paragraph 2 of the Social Insurance Code.
- » The Latest Trailer For Star Wars Saga Is Released
- » At Least 55 Elephants Died of Starvation in just Two Months in Zimbabwe
- » UNICEF: 1/3 of the Bulgarian Children - Overweight
- » Maleficent 2 Replaced the Joker in the Box Office
- » Bulgaria and Serbia Hold Bilateral Tactical Exercise "Lions Land - 2019"
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Iran