The Heavy Situation in Strelcha Continues
The heavy situation in Strelcha continues. The city is without water and declared a state of emergency. The only water-conduit in the area is polluted with slime and mud after the rainfalls in the last days. From Tuesday, aqueducts will be provided in Strelcha. Experts in the municipality estimate that the state of emergency will remain in force until June 17th when they hope the water catchment area will work normally
We recall that earlier this week the Mayor of Strelcha declared a state of emergency on the territory of the municipality
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Teachers and Students Infected with Coronavirus at a Ball in Veliko Turnovo
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5