Croatia Puts Up a New Wall Along the Border with Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Croatian interior ministry raised a high metal fence along the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina to prevent illegal migrants from entering the country, MIA reports.
Yesterday, the Border police in Bosnia and Herzegovina said the Croatian Interior Ministry had informed them that there would be an interruption of traffic due to the installation of the fence.
Many migrants are trying to cross the border between the two countries around Maljevac in order to enter the European Union.
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General
- » Greece Banned Smoking in front of Children
- » China Takes Out 10,000 Tonnes of Frozen Pork from Its Strategic Reserves due to the Swine Fever
- » Jeremy Corbyn Promised a New Referendum on Brexit if he Comes to Power
- » Facebook Creates a Supervisory Authority
- » The European Parliament Supported a New Postponement of Brexit