Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov is on a Working Visit to Romania
Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov is on a working visit to Bucharest, where he will meet his colleague Bogdan Licu, the press center of the prosecutor's office said.
In the Romanian capital, he is accompanied by his deputy, Mr. Ivan Geshev, and the head of International Affairs at Tsvetomir Yosifov.
A Memorandum of Cooperation between the Prosecutor's Office of the Republic of Bulgaria and the The Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism in Romania (DIICOT) will be signed during the visit.
The Bulgarian delegation will be acquainted with the work of DIICOT and the achieved results and targets in the fight against organized crime and terrorism in our northern neighbour.
During the visit, meetings will also take place with DIICOT Chief Prosecutor Felix Banila and Head of International Cooperation at the Directorate, Kamelia Stoina.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus