'Metropolitan City Transport' Launches From Today 20 New Buses
New buses of the line 280 and 85 of "Metropolitan City Transport", using natural gas and which meet the requirements of Euro 6 will be launched in the capital reported Econ.bg
,,For 5 years we renovated 90% of all city buses on line and reduced 2.5 times harmful emissions from public transport'', said Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia.
The new buses are articulated, air-conditioned, accessible for wheelchair users and mothers with baby carriages, there are places to charge your telephone, cameras and Wi-Fi will be provided.
,,In 5 years, we have renewed 90% of the city’s bus fleet and have reduced 2.5 times the pollutant emissions from public transport. This year we expect another 13 new trams and 15 electric buses, which will be operated by Metropolitan Electric Transport'', the mayor of Sofia also said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly