9 090 000 Stickers Resembling Ukrainian Excise Banderols Were Found
Customs officers from the Directorate-General for Customs Intelligence and Investigation (MRD) found smuggled 9 090 000 printed images resembling Ukrainian excise labels for tobacco products with different serial numbers.
On 04.06.2019, around 12:15, a truck with a Turkish registration number was selected for a thorough customs check out of the Republic of Bulgaria at the Silistra border checkpoint, which allegedly carried articles of aluminum and rubber from Turkey to Russia. Once the customs officers have noticed manipulations on the sealing rope, they have found that in the middle of the cargo area the truck was carrying 36 cartons containing packages of 500 stamps with a printed image similar to a Ukrainian excise label for tobacco products different serial numbers.
An illegal shipment of 9,090,000 stickers with images of Ukrainian banderols, weighing 576 kg, is seized. An act for the established administrative violation has been drawn up against the driver of the vehicle. The investigation on the case continues.
- » Female Suicide Bomber Killed 6 People in Pakistan
- » Taken Driving License and Hefty Fine for Driving in the Opposite Side of the Hemus Highway
- » Suspect Arrested for NRA Hacker Attack Released from Detention
- » Customs Officers Discovered Undeclared Currency for nearly Half a Million BGN in a Passenger's Backpack
- » The Arrested for the Cyber Attack Against the National Revenue Agency also Hacked the Ministry of Education and Science 2 Years ago
- » 6 Months Imprisonment for 7 Hooligans who Attacked Bulgarian FC "Levski" Supporters in Bratislava