An 18-Year-Old Received a Conditional Sentence for Driving After Drug Use
A 18-year-old graduate from Harmanli received a 6-month prison sentence with a 3-year probation period for drug use. She has driven a car after using cocaine, BNR reported.
The girl was arrested on May 26th, the night of her prom. Her driving licence was revoked for 9 months and a fine of 300 leva was imposed.
The verdict was pronounced after an agreement with the prosecutor's office. The decision of the Harmanlian District Court is final and is not subject to appeal and protest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year