Industrial Production in April Decreased by 1.9%
Industrial production in April decreased by 1.9% compared to March 2019, according to preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute (NSI). In the fourth month of the year, the calendar index recorded a growth of 2.4 per cent compared to April 2018.
In April 2019 a decrease compared to the previous month was registered in the mining and quarrying industry by 3.6%, in the electricity, gas, and heat-power industry by 2.3% and in the manufacturing by 1.8% .
On an annual basis, the growth of the index of industrial production, calculated from the calendar data, was registered in the manufacturing industry by 4.3% and the decrease in the production and distribution of electricity, heat and gas industry by 5% and in the mining and quarrying industry - by 2%.
- » Bulgaria's Energy Security Risk is the Country's High Dependence on a Natural Gas Supplier
- » A 10-Year Plan For the Development of Bulgartransgaz's Networks For the Period 2019-2028 was Discussed
- » Velocity Announces Positive Drill Results from the Bulgarian Obichnik Gold Project
- » Growth of Bulgarian Exports During the First Five Months of 2019
- » Decline in Sales and Exports of Cars From Turkey
- » January - April 2019: Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 7.3%