The Rules on which the National Assembly May Propose Candidates for a CEM Member
The Parliamentary Committee on Culture and Media adopted the rules for the nomination of candidates for membership of the Council for Electronic Media (CEM) from the quota of the National Assembly, as well as the selection procedure.
It is expected that the rules will be voted in Plenary next week, after which MPs from all parliamentary groups will have a 7-day term to announce the candidates, explained Deputy Chairperson Diana Savateva from GERB:
"The mandate of Ivo Atanasov as a member of the CEM from the quota of the National Assembly expires on July 17. When a mandate expires, it is quite reasonable for the respective committee to start the procedure for the election of a new member of the CEM.The procedural rules that we adopted today, must be approved by Parliament first and once approved by Parliament, then the deadline for the submission of applications will begin. "
- » Erdogan: Putin and I Share an Opinion on Terrorists
- » PM Borissov Met with the New US Ambassador to Bulgaria, Herro Mustafa
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » Gallup International: 600,000 Bulgarians Admit that they Would Sell their vote
- » PM Borissov: This Year's GDP Will Exceed BGN 120 billion
- » Erdogan and Putin Will Meet in Sochi Today to Discuss the Situation in Syria