Havana Continues to Support Maduro Despite U.S. Sanctions
Cuba will continue to support Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro as a legitimate South American leader, France's press agency quoted an official Cuban representative as saying.
The Cuban source of France's press has underlined that Havana's support for Maduro "is not negotiable" despite U.S. sanctions against an island state.
In May, US President Donald Trump threatened Cuba with a "full and comprehensive embargo" if Havana do not stop to provide military assistance to the Venezuelan government and President Maduro.
Earlier this week, the U.S. tightened the sanctions against Havana by banning cruise ships to Cuba.
- » Erdogan: C-400 Systems will be Fully Installed in Turkey in April 2020
- » EP Will Vote Today Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen 's Nomination for President of the European Commission
- » The EU Has Imposed Sanctions on Turkey
- » The New European Parliament with Second Session in Strasbourg
- » The United States Launches an Operation against Illegal Immigrants
- » The EU Council Examines the Proposals for Measures in Response to the Turkish Drilling near Cyprus