Havana Continues to Support Maduro Despite U.S. Sanctions
Cuba will continue to support Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro as a legitimate South American leader, France's press agency quoted an official Cuban representative as saying.
The Cuban source of France's press has underlined that Havana's support for Maduro "is not negotiable" despite U.S. sanctions against an island state.
In May, US President Donald Trump threatened Cuba with a "full and comprehensive embargo" if Havana do not stop to provide military assistance to the Venezuelan government and President Maduro.
Earlier this week, the U.S. tightened the sanctions against Havana by banning cruise ships to Cuba.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Schengen Condition Fulfilled - Migrants on the Balkan Route have Halved
- » Erdogan declared Three-Month State of Emergency in 10 Regions of Turkey, Deaths from the Earthquakes are now 5000
- » Day 349 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv Expects a New Russian Offensive Very Soon
- » Turkey's Energy Infrastructure after the Earthquakes: Huge Fire, Stopped Gas and Oil Pipelines
- » More than 4,300 People Died from Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- » Thousands of Dead after Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria (OVERVIEW)