French Company BIC Will Provide 400 New Jobs in Bulgaria
The French company Bic, producing lighters, pens, etc. will open an office in Sofia.
With it, the company will provide 400 new jobs.
The goal is to be as close as possible to consumers and to achieve greater efficiency, the company said.
For the office they are in the capital, they will hire specialists in the field of data analysis, specialists in digital marketing and online marketing. At present, the company employs over 13,600 workers around the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Former Bulgarian Finance Ministers: Budget Needs Swift Revision
- » British Royal Family Morns Prince Philip at His Funeral
- » Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Use for Payments
- » Bulgarian Companies Expect Recovery Not Earlier than End of 2022
- » Bulgaria: Malls Resume Work Today, Night Clubs Next in Turn
- » EU Minimum Wage Legislation Can Help Reform Social Policy amid Deepening Divide between East and West