French Company BIC Will Provide 400 New Jobs in Bulgaria
The French company Bic, producing lighters, pens, etc. will open an office in Sofia.
With it, the company will provide 400 new jobs.
The goal is to be as close as possible to consumers and to achieve greater efficiency, the company said.
For the office they are in the capital, they will hire specialists in the field of data analysis, specialists in digital marketing and online marketing. At present, the company employs over 13,600 workers around the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Results Suggest That Almost 1.5 Million People in Italy Have Developed Antobodies for COVID-19
- » Gazprom to Pay 50 Million Euros Fine to Poland
- » Bulgarians to Travel to Ukraine Only With a Negative PCR Test
- » Greece Extends Requrements for a Negative PCR Test for Bulgarians
- » Bulgarian Breeders Will Receive BGN 82.5 Million in Support
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million