Maya Manolova Asks for Information Under the APIA for the Electricity Prices Increase
Maya Manolova has requested information from the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission under the Law on Access to Public Information (APIA) regarding the forthcoming increase in electricity prices as of July 1st, 2019. She asked the regulator the applications for approval of the new prices from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020 and the accompanying annual financial statements and activity reports for CEZ, EVN and Energo-Pro for 2018.
This is due to the deleted data in the applications of these companies, published on the KEVR website, which concern the financial justification of the prices.
We remind you that the KEVR is about to make a final decision on the increase of electricity prices for household consumers by an average of about 3.5%. Due to a lack of full information, citizens are unable to prepare and participate effectively in the public debate that will take place tomorrow at 10.00 AM in the Regulator building.
- » Bulgarian PM: The Presence of Russian Ships During our Black Sea Military Drills is Normal
- » Zoran Zaev: Bulgaria is Our Strategic Partner and one of the Largest Friends of the Republic of Northern Macedonia
- » American Foundation Gives $ 185,000 to Restore the Buzludzha Monument
- » Bulgarian Temporarily Became the Chief Spokesperson of the European Commission
- » The G7 Countries Are Preparing a New Digital Tax
- » People Can now Check if Their Personal Data Was Abused with NRA Application