Maya Manolova Asks for Information Under the APIA for the Electricity Prices Increase
Maya Manolova has requested information from the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission under the Law on Access to Public Information (APIA) regarding the forthcoming increase in electricity prices as of July 1st, 2019. She asked the regulator the applications for approval of the new prices from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020 and the accompanying annual financial statements and activity reports for CEZ, EVN and Energo-Pro for 2018.
This is due to the deleted data in the applications of these companies, published on the KEVR website, which concern the financial justification of the prices.
We remind you that the KEVR is about to make a final decision on the increase of electricity prices for household consumers by an average of about 3.5%. Due to a lack of full information, citizens are unable to prepare and participate effectively in the public debate that will take place tomorrow at 10.00 AM in the Regulator building.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Bulgaria and Indonesia Expand Bilateral Exchanges
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis
- » The European Parliament First Plenary Session after the Summer Begins
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today