Maya Manolova Asks for Information Under the APIA for the Electricity Prices Increase
Maya Manolova has requested information from the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission under the Law on Access to Public Information (APIA) regarding the forthcoming increase in electricity prices as of July 1st, 2019. She asked the regulator the applications for approval of the new prices from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020 and the accompanying annual financial statements and activity reports for CEZ, EVN and Energo-Pro for 2018.
This is due to the deleted data in the applications of these companies, published on the KEVR website, which concern the financial justification of the prices.
We remind you that the KEVR is about to make a final decision on the increase of electricity prices for household consumers by an average of about 3.5%. Due to a lack of full information, citizens are unable to prepare and participate effectively in the public debate that will take place tomorrow at 10.00 AM in the Regulator building.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » USA: Today We Celebrate 19 years of Bulgaria in NATO
- » Bulgaria’s VMZ - Sopot might Produce 155-mm Shells but only Experimentally
- » Kiril Petkov: We are ready to Talk with Everyone, even GERB, but about Policies
- » Bulgarian PM: They will not Scare Us with Bomb Threats, Don’t be Afraid to Vote
- » Survey before the Elections in Bulgaria: “We Continue the Change” Lead by 1.4% over GERB
- » Ukraine is Waiting for Hundreds of Thousands of Projectiles for 350 Million Leva from Bulgaria’s VMZ-Sopot