The Court Decides if Marinela Arabadzhieva Will Be Set Free from Custody
The court decides if Marinela Arabadzhieva will be set free. She is in the custody from May 30, when she was extradited to Bulgaria from Spain. Then the court imposed her the highest detention measure on the grounds that the businesswoman might hide abroad again.Her husband Vetko Arabadzhiev is also in custody.
The family is accused of participating in an organized criminal group for money laundering and tax offenses. Arabadjievi were arrested in March near Barcelona. Earlier this month the authorities were searching them with an European Arrest Warrant and an Interpol Red Notice.
We recall that the specialized action against them took place in late August last year. Then, when their hotel in Sofia was searched, were found 10 million leva and the two spouses were announced for investigation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Accused Man From Gotse Delchev for Distributing Child Pornography
- » Bulgaria: Bitcoin Farm in Kyustendil Stole Electricity for BGN 2.5 Million
- » 20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
- » The Netherlands’s Largest Drug Lab Was Busted
- » 15-Year Old Girl Detained for Phone Fraud in Bulgaria
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car