Cigarettes Will Be Sold Without Printed Sale Price on the Excise Label
The Government approved an amendment to the Ordinance on the Terms and Procedure for Registration of Tobacco Products Prices. The amendments were made in connection with amendments and supplements to the Excise Duties and Tax Warehouses Act, reflecting the dropping of the requirement to print the sale price of the tobacco products on the excise label and its printing on the consumer package, except cigars and cigarillos.
In order to reduce the administrative burden, the procedure for registering the sale price of tobacco products or for changing the registered price, as well as entering the information in the electronic register kept by the Customs Agency, is specified. It is envisaged that the price will become public from the date of delivery of the registered price certificate.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Radoslav Sotirov, Director of ODMVR-Burgas, Resigned After Clashes at Rosenets
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Turns to EU Court Over Mobility Package
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach