The Bulgarian State Grants BGN 315,000 for Scholarships for Gifted Children
The Government approved additional costs / transfers of BGN 315 360 for the payment of scholarships under the Program of Measures for Protection of Children with Proven Talents from State, Municipal and Private Schools in 2019.
The funds are intended for scholarships for students from art schools at the Ministry of Culture and from municipal schools that have been eligible for a scholarship in 2018.
- » The Government Allocates nearly 2.5 Million for Physical Education and Sports in Kindergartens and Schools
- » 8 Out of 10 Students in Sofia Are Subject to Aggression
- » Bulgarian President Honours Bulgarian Scientists with "John Atanasoff" Award
- » The Teacher Salary to Become BGN 1750?
- » How to Secure a Job After Graduation
- » Teachers who Enrol in Motivated Teachers National Programme Will Be Stimulated with BGN 500 Salary Increase