Bulgaria's President Approached the CC for the Changes in the State Property Act
Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev referred to the Constitutional Court a request to declare separate provisions of the Law on Amendment and Supplement to the State Property Act (promulgated in State Gazette No. 44 / 4.06.2019) as non-constitutional and non-conforming to international treaties. This is reported by the presidential press centre.
Referring to the court, the president defends his position expressed by the veto on the legal provisions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Xinhua: European Countries Turning to East for Vaccines amid Supply Shortage
- » Special Interview with the Indian Ambassador Pooja Kapur for Novinite.com: India and Bulgaria are Time Tested Friends
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: Eight Su-25 Aircraft in Fighting Trim at Bezmer Base
- » Jens Stoltenberg: Russia, China, Cyber Attacks and Climate Change Are Main Threats
- » Bulgaria: BSP Demands Starting Talks with Russia on Sputnik V Vaccine Delivery
- » EU Prepares New Sanctions Package against Russia over Navalny Case