Mass Checks For Separate Garbage Collection Have Begun in the Capital
Mass checks for separate garbage collection have begun in the capital.
The action is made by the Sofia Inspectorate and the fines are from BGN 50 to BGN 700.
Inspectors' inspections are surprising and started on May 27th. They are tracking where and how people and companies throw away their trash.
A serious problem in the capital is the lack of yellow, blue and green containers. The reason for this is the constant vandalism by citizens.
Garbage containers are constantly being set on fire and devastated. A large number of citizens throw away full garbage bags with different junk in them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Approves the Report of Prosecutor General Geshev
- » Prosecutor General Geshev: Prosecutor’s Office is Not to Blame for All Problems in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's National Assembly Debating the Request for Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Health Minister Angelov - Do Not Travel to Blagoevgrad and Targovishte
- » Last Minute: Bulgaria's Leading Party GERB Changed the State of Emergency Measures Act
- » Council of Ministers: Bulgarians Must Observe the Measures, No Checkpoints Between the Cities