Mass Checks For Separate Garbage Collection Have Begun in the Capital
Mass checks for separate garbage collection have begun in the capital.
The action is made by the Sofia Inspectorate and the fines are from BGN 50 to BGN 700.
Inspectors' inspections are surprising and started on May 27th. They are tracking where and how people and companies throw away their trash.
A serious problem in the capital is the lack of yellow, blue and green containers. The reason for this is the constant vandalism by citizens.
Garbage containers are constantly being set on fire and devastated. A large number of citizens throw away full garbage bags with different junk in them.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General