Enthralling Stories by Bulgarian Authors Appeared on the Bus Stops in the Capital
Enthralling stories appeared in the capital and two more cities in the country.
Waiting for a bus citizens will be able to read an interesting story.
For now the stops in Sofia are 6.Some of them are located next to ''Yunak'' Stadium on Shipka Street, "Aviation Square" and "Central Railway Station", Nova TV reported.
The campaign organizers say that people are looking at the stops and they are reading the stories, but they are not missing their buses.
The idea is to make these places more interesting, unique and to give a chance to more young authors. Initially, the initiative started in Varna, but it was inspired by absolutely from all stops in public transport across the country.
- » The Embassy of Spain in Bulgaria and the Instituto Cervantes- Sofía with a Unique Concert of Rosario Montoya
- » Mariya Gabriel Opens an Exhibition For Sofia at the European Commission
- » The Mona Lisa Returned to its Usual Place in the Louvre
- » Unique Mono Works Within the Exhibition "Okay"
- » Handmade Festival Open Doors in the National Palace of Culture
- » Exhibition of Kolyo Karamfilov at the National Palace of Culture