NEW EU INFORMATION CENTER OPENED IN SOFIA
Politics | September 14, 2001, Friday // 00:00
The head of the delegation of the European Commission Ambassador Jacques Wunenburger opened a new EU Information Center. This was the outgoing ambassador`s last public appearance in Sofia. `The opening of the center is part delegation`s communication strategy`, Wenceslas de Lobkowicz, head of the Information & Interinstitutional Relations Unit of DG Enlargement said. The center is designed to provide and spread information for EU, to help the search for information from special interest groups, and set up a forum for meetings and discussions. The center has six computers with Internet access and state-of-the-art equipment for presentations and seminars. Multimedia products will be designed too. The personnel have the ambition to turn the center into a venue for meetings, exhibitions and seminars.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Von der Leyen: The Strengthening of the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a priority against Migration
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine
- » Asylum Applicants in 2022 Increase by 64% in EU, by 86% in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine