Mass Food and Quality Inspection In Bulgarian Beach Resorts
Mass inspections on the quality of food at sea resorts prior to the beginning of the summer season. It will be monitored for the categorisation of the food, hygiene and food storage.
"Checks on the Black Sea coast will continue until 30 August. We strictly monitor whether the subject is registered, are the food products stored properly and the are the allergens correctly written in the menu, "Dr. Denka Nguyen of the Bulgarian Society for Drug Abuse, Burgas, said on " Hello, Bulgaria ". She added that during the last tourist season the main violation was the sale of unregulated fish on the streets.
Each tourist will also be able to report violations and omissions in restaurants.
- » Bulgaria - One of the EU Countries with the Highest Shares of Total Revenue from Environmental Tax
- » BGN 20 Million Allocated for Ambulance Helicopters
- » ROADPOL Operation: Over 3000 Violations Registered
- » Green Zone to be Introduced in 4 More Sofia Neighbourhoods?
- » First Case of a COVID-19 Infected in Israel
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia