Four Bulgarians Аre Аccused by the Аnti-Corruption Prosecution Office in Romania
Four Romanian citizens and one Romanian are accused by the anti-corruption prosecution office in Romania in a case whose damages are estimated at 45 million euros.
The five are accused for signing a contract with the Paying Agency to the Romanian Ministry of Agriculture to supply white flour and sunflower oil as part of a food delivery program for disadvantaged people. However, only 30 percent of the contracted quantity is delivered to those people.
Expect more details.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven