Four Bulgarians Аre Аccused by the Аnti-Corruption Prosecution Office in Romania
Four Romanian citizens and one Romanian are accused by the anti-corruption prosecution office in Romania in a case whose damages are estimated at 45 million euros.
The five are accused for signing a contract with the Paying Agency to the Romanian Ministry of Agriculture to supply white flour and sunflower oil as part of a food delivery program for disadvantaged people. However, only 30 percent of the contracted quantity is delivered to those people.
Expect more details.
- » 10 People Arrested in Sofia for Drug Distribution
- » Nearly 100 kg of Heroin for BGN 3.6 Million Were Seized at the Danube Bridge Border Checkpoint
- » 11 Injured in a Shootout in Edirne
- » 18 People Were Killed and Dozens Were Injured in a Bomb Blast in Syrian City
- » Three People Were Killed and One Was Injured in a Shooting in Istanbul
- » More than a Tonne of Cocaine Was Found in a Banana Container in Italy