Ancient Crafts Revived in a Village of Southwest Bulgaria
A centre of ancient crafts is to be created in the village of Razhdavitsa near the southwestern city of Kjustendil. Members of "Roden Kraj" local patriotic association have reconstructed a 100-year bakery. Whoever wants may come to the bakery to try and make different types of bread using old Bulgarian recipes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's National Library is Now Opened
- » Officially! Bulgaria Opens Museums, Cinemas, Libraries and Allows Concerts
- » Bulgaria Will Participate in Chicago Exhibition
- » Summer Work and Travel Programs for Students were not Canceled but Postponed until May 12, Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva Said
- » Almost Empty Temples on Holy Saturday in Bulgaria
- » Film industry - among most affected sectors by Covid-19 pandemic