Ancient Crafts Revived in a Village of Southwest Bulgaria
A centre of ancient crafts is to be created in the village of Razhdavitsa near the southwestern city of Kjustendil. Members of "Roden Kraj" local patriotic association have reconstructed a 100-year bakery. Whoever wants may come to the bakery to try and make different types of bread using old Bulgarian recipes.
- » The Embassy of Spain in Bulgaria and the Instituto Cervantes- Sofía with a Unique Concert of Rosario Montoya
- » Mariya Gabriel Opens an Exhibition For Sofia at the European Commission
- » The Mona Lisa Returned to its Usual Place in the Louvre
- » Unique Mono Works Within the Exhibition "Okay"
- » Handmade Festival Open Doors in the National Palace of Culture
- » Exhibition of Kolyo Karamfilov at the National Palace of Culture