CITUB Requested a Separate Regulator to Monitor the Water Sector
CITUB requested a separate regulator to monitor the water sector. According to the Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CITUB), it is necessary to seek additional funding for the sector without increasing the cost of water. This was announced by the President of CITUB Plamen Dimitrov during a discussion on the sustainable development of the water and sewerage sector and the decent remuneration of the employees in the sector.
Dimitrov also said that by 2021 the salaries of the workers in the sector should should increase by 15%.
- » UNESCO Director-General Visited the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Photo Exhibition in Paris
- » The Fastest Ant on the Planet Travels Nearly a Meter in a Second
- » CITUB Wants Bulgaria to Ratify the Convention against Workplace Violence
- » Climate Change Is Making Stronger El Niños
- » Bulgarian Girl Is the European Chess Champion for Students
- » Healthcare Spending Growth in 2020 will be Around BGN 500 million