CITUB Requested a Separate Regulator to Monitor the Water Sector
CITUB requested a separate regulator to monitor the water sector. According to the Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CITUB), it is necessary to seek additional funding for the sector without increasing the cost of water. This was announced by the President of CITUB Plamen Dimitrov during a discussion on the sustainable development of the water and sewerage sector and the decent remuneration of the employees in the sector.
Dimitrov also said that by 2021 the salaries of the workers in the sector should should increase by 15%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea