SDS is Likely to Cooperate with GERB Once Again for the Local Vote
SDS (UDF) is likely to cooperate with GERB once again for the local vote. The decision is yet to be taken, but the blue party take the introduction of one MEP for merit of their current coalition.
"We will work for more integration, a united Europe, Bulgaria's membership in the Eurozone and Schengen, but our main goal is for European citizens with European incomes," said SDS chairman Rumen Hristov at the party's first press conference after the election of members European Parliament, reports BGNews.
"For us the result of these elections is a success because we managed to stop the BSP's march to the power," Hristov said and added that they are extremely satisfied because the right has retained its overwhelming majority in the EP.
"We will have seven right-wing representatives in the EP - 6 from GERB and SDS and one from" Democratic Bulgaria ", which means that Bulgaria will give more right MEPs and more MEPs than the Netherlands with its right-wing prime minister," stated Rumen Hristov and underlined that SDS has the potential to gradually begin to revive.
- » Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw
- » BNR: President Radev Accuses PM Borissov of Using Special Services for Political Ends
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor
- » MEPs Approve the Free Trade Deal between EU and Vietnam