Students From Burgas Created an Electric Car
Students from the School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in Burgas have developed a unique electric vehicle. It works entirely on electricity.
The car itself is made of fiberglass and aluminum. The new electric car even has its name - "Batkomobil".
Behind the electromobile are the efforts of the students of specialty "Industrial Electronics" Velin Georgiev, Atanas Hristov and Anton Stoichev, as well as their professor eng. Krassimir Kanchev.
They have worked on creating the car of the future for more than 4 months.
- » 10% Fewer Students Submitted Admission Documents to British Universities
- » 1 477 Schools Remained Closed Today
- » Bulgarian Woman was Elected as Dean of the University of Temple in Rome
- » BNR: Programmes Targeted at Bulgarian Students in UK to Continue until the End of 2020
- » Eight Reasons Why You Should Go into Teaching
- » Bulgaria and Qatar Will Cooperate in the Fields of Education, Research and Technology