Over 400 police officers in Plovdiv Are Dealing with Aftermath of Heavy Rains
Over 400 police officers, fire-fighters, officials of Plovdiv Municipality and volunteers took part in operations dealing with the crisis situation in Plovdiv, the spokesperson of the Plovdiv Police Department told Focus Radio Plovdiv.
Major boulevards and traffic hot spots had been drained and their cleaning began at 5:30am. Firefighting crews continue to deal with the aftermath of the heavy rains, cleaning residential and public buildings.
Municipal crews of Transport Management are working to restore traffic lights. To report a faulty traffic light, call 032 622 707.
Traffic police officers have been deployed to ensure traffic safety. Motorists are urged to drive with caution on slippery roads.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"