With Intensified Interest and with the Active Support of BSMEPA, 1st Southeast European Innovation, Technology and Sourcing Summit was Held
The 1st Southeast European Innovation, Technology and Sourcing Summit took place with the active support of the Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency and with great interest from the business. One of the most significant events for companies in the field of outsourcing and high technology was held on 17.05.2019, Friday in Plovdiv and gathered senior management from 9 countries in the region. Co-organizers of the event are BASSCOM and Bulgarian Outsourcing Association.
Representatives of successful businesses from Romania, Serbia, Greece, Croatia, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Mr. Ivan Totev, Mayor of Plovdiv, Mr. Rosen Plovnliev, President of Bulgaria 2012-2017 . and other.
Panelists discussed new trends and the future development of high technology and services, and outlined plans to impose the region as a leading destination for the development of high-tech products and advanced business services.
- » Oscars: Bulgaria Selects 'Aga' for International Feature Category
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » In the Period January - June 2019 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 5.1%
- » In 2018 the Goods Exported From Bulgaria amounted to BGN 56 030.4 Million