The New Charging System in the Metropolitan Transport Will Not be Ready For at Least Another Year
The new charging system in the metropolitan transport will not work for at least another year. This was said by Metodi Avramov, Director of Innovation at the Center for Urban Mobility.
The charging system will not be a fact for at least a year. This system will now be able to pay for travel, mobile applications, over the Internet, via a website, naturally contactless cards, and the great advantage of this system is that it will pay for the service actually used, ie whether it will be on time, whether it will be at a distance, whether it will be by number of stops, we are now leaving the Sofia Municipal Council to decide, he announced.
He added that Sofia Municipality is now working for an intelligent traffic light system.
- » Telenor Сtarts 5G Тrials Аcross Bulgaria
- » International Software Security Conference Opens in Bulgaria
- » President Rumen Radev Vetoed the Law on the Ratification of Contracts Relating to the Purchase of F-16
- » Lozan Panov: There Is a Risk for the Chief Prosecutor Election to Be Left with only One Nomination
- » NSSI with 11% Higher First-Quarter Social Security Contributions
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever