China Remains Open to Foreign Investments
China's doors to the outside world are always open. The country welcomes foreign investment in its economy and a mutually beneficial cooperation.
At the same time, the country is making efforts to provide foreign companies with a fairer, more transparent and stable investment and business environment, Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang said yesterday.
“Even though over the past year or more the United States has continued to menace Chinese products with additional tariffs, everyone can see that the enthusiasm for foreign investors in China remains high. The companies are the ones who choose where to invest, who to be their partner, and these decisions depend on their interests and market principles, not political statements, “, said Kang.
- » 1.1 Billion Passengers Travelled by Air in the European Union for 2018
- » Ski Legend Mario Matt Opens The Ski Season in Bansko
- » Bus Operators Protest in more than 30 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Eurostat: Bulgarians with the Lowest Purchasing Power Standards
- » The Average Wage in Bulgaria has Increased by nearly 12% in 2019.
- » 2.4 Million Bulgarians are Considering a Tourist Trip or Vacation during the Holidays