Bulgaria Has Negotiated a New 140 million Cubic Meters of Gas Other Than Russian Supplies
Later tonight, a tanker to supply gas from the United States will arrive, the Energy Minister said, quoted by NOVA TV.
Bulgaria has negotiated a new 140 million cubic meters of gas other than Russian supplies of blue fuel. This was announced by Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova at an extraordinary briefing.
"Diversification means security of supply and competitive prices, the government can boast of concrete actions, the construction of the Greece-Bulgaria interconnector has begun last week, and the project will provide a real opportunity for access to other sources of natural gas.
A subsidiary company of Bulgartransgaz was registered.
I am happy to announce that a tanker that will deliver gas from the US arrives late tonight, thanks to a contract with a Dutch company, which is at lower prices, said Temenuzh ka Petkova, adding that this is a clear sign that the government is working towards diversification.
Quantities delivered are 90 million cubic meters for the second quarter and another 50 million cubic meters for the third quarter.
The supplier has made a formal letter to the Ministry of Energy with a clear statement on the gas market in Bulgaria and wants to participate in the gas supply of about 500 million cubic meters over the next 5 years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Appetizers for Christmas - More Expensive than Imported Meat
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising
- » Fuel Runs Out in Major British Cities, London has Temporarily Suspended Competition Laws