Dead Man Was Found in the Fifth Largest City in Bulgaria - Ruse
A man's body was found on Thursday at "Studen Kladenets" Street in Ruse. This is reported by the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in the Danubian town.
The man was naked to the waist and had body injuries. An investigation was carried out and he was identified. It turned out he was a 51-year-old man living on the same street.
The cause of death and the body injuries are in process of being clarified. Pre-trial proceedings for a crime under Art. 115 of the Criminal Code have been initiated, the police added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: There is Still No Suspect for the Murder of Alexei Petrov
- » Bulgaria: A Man Beat a Woman he lives with in Svishtov and Cut her Hair
- » Bulgarian Police caught a Large Group of Migrants near Kazichene