The Conditions for Mountain Tourism Are Bad
The conditions for hiking in the mountains are bad, announced the Mountain Rescue Service at the Bulgarian Red Cross. In the high parts of the mountains it is misty with a weak wind. Temperatures are between 5 and 10 degrees. Lift facilities in resorts don’t work. There are no recorded tourist incidents over the past 24 hours. Information about the mountain environment can be found at the address of the MRS on the Internet or on the phone numbers of the MRS: 02/9632000 and 1470.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Dr. Kunchev: Bulgaria and Black Sea Coast Will be the Safest Places in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova: The Indoor Restaurants will Open on June 1
- » 17 Beaches on the Black Sea Coast in Bulgaria Will Be Free This Summer
- » Japan Ends Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Spain Reopening Foreign Tourism from July
- » Bulgaria, Turkey and Greece with Joint Tourist Packages?