Over 1.9 Million People Voted with Ballot, Nearly 160 Thousand - with a Machine
A little less than 159,000 people used the machine vote of the past European Parliament elections, according to CEC data, BNR reported.1,936,000 people voted with a paper bulletin, but the invalid ballot-papers are over 80,000. At this stage it is premature to say why these votes have not been taken into account, commented Alexander Andreev, spokesperson of the commission:
“Is the vote noted correctly, with a “x”, or is in the box, whether it is a preference, whether more than one square of different parties is affected - all of these could lead to invalidation of the vote and this is, of course, judged by the CEC before the protocols are completed ".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases are Increasing
- » “Thracian Secret Societies” available in English and Bulgarian for All the History Buffs
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 801 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Woman, Life, Freedom... Protest in front of the Iranian embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU in Mortality from Cardiovascular Diseases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 752 New Cases in the Last 24 hours