Over 1.9 Million People Voted with Ballot, Nearly 160 Thousand - with a Machine
A little less than 159,000 people used the machine vote of the past European Parliament elections, according to CEC data, BNR reported.1,936,000 people voted with a paper bulletin, but the invalid ballot-papers are over 80,000. At this stage it is premature to say why these votes have not been taken into account, commented Alexander Andreev, spokesperson of the commission:
“Is the vote noted correctly, with a “x”, or is in the box, whether it is a preference, whether more than one square of different parties is affected - all of these could lead to invalidation of the vote and this is, of course, judged by the CEC before the protocols are completed ".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgaria: Cloudy With Short-Term Precipitations
- » COVID-19 Crisis Impact on Youth - Depressed, Lonely and Anxious
- » May 25: Only 6 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, Total: 2433
- » Many Car Accidents in the Country for the Past 24 Hours - 1 Victim