Grigor Dimitrov Will Face Stan Wawrinka In the Third Round of the French Open
Bulgaria’s best tennis player Grigor Dimitrov scored a difficult victory 6-7 (3), 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 (2), 6-3 over Croatian No. 11 seed Marin Cilic and qualified for the third round of Roland Garros tennis tournament. Dimitrov will play for the fourth time in his career in the third round of the French Open where he will face Stan Wawrinka (Switzerland). So far Dimitrov has 4 victories and 4 defeats in 8 matches against Wawrinka.
- » Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic's Championship Win
- » Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of TOP 50 in the World Rankings
- » Ludogorets Heads for its First Champions League Test
- » Football Club Owners Met with Bulgaria’s Prime Minister
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Have to Pay a Fine Because He Refused to Appear at the Press Conference
- » Women's World Cup 2019