Grigor Dimitrov Will Face Stan Wawrinka In the Third Round of the French Open
Bulgaria’s best tennis player Grigor Dimitrov scored a difficult victory 6-7 (3), 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 (2), 6-3 over Croatian No. 11 seed Marin Cilic and qualified for the third round of Roland Garros tennis tournament. Dimitrov will play for the fourth time in his career in the third round of the French Open where he will face Stan Wawrinka (Switzerland). So far Dimitrov has 4 victories and 4 defeats in 8 matches against Wawrinka.
- » Woodbine Gives Fans New Horse Racing Simulator
- » Spanish Paper Rates Eden Hazard As The Second-Worse Galactico After His Slow Start In Real Madrid Colors
- » Kubrat Pulev's Next Opponent - Ex Prisoner
- » Sofia Fit Fest Begins
- » IVET LALOVA - the Seventh Fastest Woman in the World
- » Ivet Lalova Qualified for the Doha Finals