The Business Climate in Bulgaria is at a Very Good Level
The business climate in Bulgaria is at a very good level. This was commented in Ruse by the deputy chairman of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria / CEIBG / Prof. Nikolay Valkanov.
According to him, there are many stable laws, a good banking system and many working European funds, BTA reports.
"Only this year about BGN 2 billion from the European funds went to the Bulgarian business in three directions - energy efficiency, competitiveness and innovation," said Valkanov.
He also commented that it is good for businesses to take care of workers and provide them with good pay.
In his words, a shortage of staff is where there is no pay - for example, in the sectors of tourism and construction. According to Valkanov, where there is a good pay, where workers are respected.
A ceremony took place in the Danube town, where the CEIBG, together with the mayors of municipalities in the district, awarded "Socially Responsible Company - Partner of the Municipality for 2018".
- » Prime Minister of Lower Saxony: There Is Currently no Chance for a Volkswagen Plant in Turkey
- » Japanese Giant Has Become a Shareholder in a Bulgarian Software Company
- » Humanitarian Supplies to the Kurds in Syria Are Terminated
- » Facebook Established The Libra Assosiation in Geneva
- » German Edition: Volkswagen Postpones Decision to Build Factory in Turkey
- » Porsche and Boeing with a Flying Car Prototype