Serbia is Working on Legalizing Euthanasia
In the draft of the Civil Code there is a proposal for the legalization of euthanasia in Serbia.
After a two-year discussion in the government's committee on the drafting of this code, it is decided that in the latest version of the preliminary draft, you can insert a provision on the possibility of people suffering from severe and incurable diseases ending their lives in a decent way.
The decision will be taken by them or with the consent of their relatives.
According to "Politics" Newspaper, a special law has been announced, which will precisely define the conditions and procedures for exercising the right to euthanasia.
Changes in the Penal Code will also be necessary.
- » Germany Approved a Law that Will Make Vaccination Mandatory
- » The UN to Reduce the “Overly Expensive" Price of Insulin
- » Today Is the World Diabetes Day - more than 650,000 People in Bulgaria Live with the Disease
- » 5 Best CBD Gummies to Purchase This Year
- » US Health Authorities Have Identified the Ingredient in the Electronic Cigarettes that Causes Lung Illnesses
- » Annually more than 4,000 People Develop Lung Cancer in Bulgaria - over 3,000 of them Are Men