Serbia is Working on Legalizing Euthanasia
In the draft of the Civil Code there is a proposal for the legalization of euthanasia in Serbia.
After a two-year discussion in the government's committee on the drafting of this code, it is decided that in the latest version of the preliminary draft, you can insert a provision on the possibility of people suffering from severe and incurable diseases ending their lives in a decent way.
The decision will be taken by them or with the consent of their relatives.
According to "Politics" Newspaper, a special law has been announced, which will precisely define the conditions and procedures for exercising the right to euthanasia.
Changes in the Penal Code will also be necessary.
- » Triple Jump of Cancer Patients in Bulgaria for 37 Years
- » Nearly 1000 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Since February, Measles Cases in Bulgaria have been Rising
- » For the First Time: Sofia Will Host a World Meeting of Child Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- » Snake Bites Boom in the Beginning of the Summer
- » Only 40% of Bulgarians Consider Vaccines as Safe