Serbia is Working on Legalizing Euthanasia
In the draft of the Civil Code there is a proposal for the legalization of euthanasia in Serbia.
After a two-year discussion in the government's committee on the drafting of this code, it is decided that in the latest version of the preliminary draft, you can insert a provision on the possibility of people suffering from severe and incurable diseases ending their lives in a decent way.
The decision will be taken by them or with the consent of their relatives.
According to "Politics" Newspaper, a special law has been announced, which will precisely define the conditions and procedures for exercising the right to euthanasia.
Changes in the Penal Code will also be necessary.
- » New Case of African Swine Fever Registered in Bulgarian Game Reserve
- » Air Pollution Can Cause Mental Health Problems
- » Overweight People Endure Heat Better
- » Man Dies of Legionnaires' Disease after Bulgarian Holiday
- » New Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Velingrad Municipality
- » Second Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Alabak State Forest Enterprise