22.6 Million Additional Transfers for Electronic Textbooks and Books
The government approved additional transfers amounting to BGN 22 643 942, distributed by municipalities, for the purchase of cognitive books, textbooks, access to electronically readable textbooks, school kits and school aids for children and students in municipal kindergartens and schools for 2019.
The Ministry of Education and Science has prepared a distribution of the necessary funds according to the defined norms and on the basis of the number of children and students from the National Electronic Information System for pre-school and school education as of February 2019.
The аdditional transfers are provided to the budgets of the municipalities from the central budget in the form of a general subsidy for the delegated by the state activities for the reduction of the budgetary relation of the central budget to the budget of the Ministry of Education and Science for 2019.
- » 10% Fewer Students Submitted Admission Documents to British Universities
- » 1 477 Schools Remained Closed Today
- » Bulgarian Woman was Elected as Dean of the University of Temple in Rome
- » BNR: Programmes Targeted at Bulgarian Students in UK to Continue until the End of 2020
- » Eight Reasons Why You Should Go into Teaching
- » Bulgaria and Qatar Will Cooperate in the Fields of Education, Research and Technology