Iraq Returns Children to Jihadists in Their Home Countries
Iraq returned to Turkey 188 Turkish children accused of membership in the Islamic State.
Last month, Iraqi authorities returned another 84 children to Tajikistan after their parents were charged with the same charges.
Dozens of minors were returned to Russia from Germany and France after their mothers were detained by the Iranian authorities for their involvement in jihadist organizations, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Osama bin Laden's Son, Hamza Bin Laden, Was Killed in a US Special Operation
- » Edward Snowden Seeks Asylum in France
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe
- » The United States Has Allocated $ 250 Million in Military Assistance to Ukraine
- » Boris Johnson Denied Lying to the Queen about the Reasons for the Parliament’s Suspension
- » The US Postpones a Planned $ 250 Billion Increase in Customs Duties on Chinese Goods for October 15