Iraq Returns Children to Jihadists in Their Home Countries
Iraq returned to Turkey 188 Turkish children accused of membership in the Islamic State.
Last month, Iraqi authorities returned another 84 children to Tajikistan after their parents were charged with the same charges.
Dozens of minors were returned to Russia from Germany and France after their mothers were detained by the Iranian authorities for their involvement in jihadist organizations, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Pompeo: Kosovo's Independence is Crucial to the Stability of the Region
- » A New Mask Factory will be Built in Six Days in Beijing
- » Albania Hopes to Raise EUR 400 Million to Recover from the Earthquake
- » Electronics Giant Philips Helped the CIA Spy on Turkey
- » Bloomberg is Considering Hillary Clinton as his Vice President
- » The UAE will Launch its First Nuclear Power Plant soon