The Council of Ministers Allocates BGN 15 million For the Subway
The Prime Minister asked for an immediate start to work on the construction of the Sofia Ring Road, reported NOVA TV.
The Council of Ministers allocates BGN 15 million for the supply and modernization of trains for the Metropolitan Metro. This became clear at a regular session of the Cabinet on Wednesday.
New subway line to be launched by the end of the year.
Except for the subway, money was also allocated for repair works in Gabrovo. To this end, local authorities will receive another BGN 4 million. With an extra BGN 500 000, the repairs of the cathedral in Varna will be completed.
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has called for an immediate start to work on the construction of the Sofia Ring Road, in the section of Mladost quarter to the Trakia highway.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree