Two Bulgarians have been Detained for the Installation of a Skimmer in India
Two Bulgarians have been detained for the installation of a skimmer and a camera at an ATM in the luxury shopping complex Han Market, in the Indian capital Delhi, local media reported. One of them - Tsvetelin Angelov (37) was detained on the spot and the other - Ruslan (42) - in a 5-star hotel, where the two were staying for two weeks, the BNR reported.
Police reported that the detainees were in India in April, February and December. Each time they copied about 200 cards and drew the money out of them after returning home.
$360, a skimmer and two devices to copy the PIN from the cards were seized from the Bulgarians.
"During the interrogation, they confessed that they were visiting India often and were looking for crowded shopping locations to install bank card cloning devices," a police official said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Development: More Arrested for Illegal Import of Waste from Italy
- » AP: More Than 360 kg of Cocaine were Found in an Apartment in Sofia
- » Say My Name: People Outraged over the Death of George Floyd - Unarmed Black Man Killed by Police
- » Plovdiv: A 16 Year Old Boy Was Kidnapped. The Kidnappers Were Found
- » A Turkish Citizen Tried to Smuggle 2460 Tablets Viagra Through Bulgaria
- » Police Chase in Druzhba District - 4 Men Detained