Bulgartransgaz Changed the Consortium, Which Will Build "Turkish Stream" Through Bulgaria
Bulgartransgaz changed the consortium, which will build "Turkish Stream" through Bulgaria. The reason - the previous favourite did not submit the required documents in time, and the second one, in the meantime, gave a more favourable offer.
The gas operator received a letter from the second ranked candidate - the German-Italian Consortium "Gas Development and Expansion in Bulgaria", registered in Luxembourg.
Vladimir Malinov - Executive Director of Bulgartransgaz: And they offer us a discount of 31.15% of their proposed price for the implementation of the project in the long term, namely 615 days.
They also offer a discount on the cost of project funding.
The suggested price of the consortium "Gas Development and Expansion - Bulgaria" with the discount is slightly over 1 billion 102 million EUR excluding VAT.
Other terms of the contract, including terms, remain unchanged.
- » Bulgaria's Energy Security Risk is the Country's High Dependence on a Natural Gas Supplier
- » A 10-Year Plan For the Development of Bulgartransgaz's Networks For the Period 2019-2028 was Discussed
- » Velocity Announces Positive Drill Results from the Bulgarian Obichnik Gold Project
- » Growth of Bulgarian Exports During the First Five Months of 2019
- » Decline in Sales and Exports of Cars From Turkey
- » January - April 2019: Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 7.3%