Аssault on students in Japan leaves three dead
A group of students waiting for a bus were attacked earlier this morning by a man who was waving knife. The accident happened in a Japanese city not far from Tokyo, the BNR reported, quoting the BBC.
At least 18 people are injured on the street in Kawasaki. Two of them - a 12-year-old girl and a 39-year-old man - have died.
The suspect, a man of about 50, has stabbed himself in the neck. After that he was detained. Later he died of his wounds.
The motive of the attack is unknown.
The 16 injured are schoolgirls, according to the Kyodo local agency.
- » The Alleged Hacker Behind the Bulgarian NRA Attack Spoke
- » SUMMARY: Hackers have Penetrated the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency through the Tax Refund System
- » The Personal Data of Millions of Bulgarian Citizens and Companies Have Leaked from the National Revenue Agency
- » The Police Discovered more than 3,500 Counterfeit Items in Haskovo
- » Owners of EU-funded Guest Houses in Bulgaria to Return BGN 4.5 Million
- » The Mass Football Fans Fight in Bratislava (VIDEO)