Аssault on students in Japan leaves three dead
A group of students waiting for a bus were attacked earlier this morning by a man who was waving knife. The accident happened in a Japanese city not far from Tokyo, the BNR reported, quoting the BBC.
At least 18 people are injured on the street in Kawasaki. Two of them - a 12-year-old girl and a 39-year-old man - have died.
The suspect, a man of about 50, has stabbed himself in the neck. After that he was detained. Later he died of his wounds.
The motive of the attack is unknown.
The 16 injured are schoolgirls, according to the Kyodo local agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations
- » Unregulated Contacts of President Radev’s Secretary with Businessman Plamen Bobokov