CEC: With 100% Processed Protocols in the PRC, Electoral Activity in the European Elections was 33.27%
With 100% processed protocols in the PRC, electoral activity in the European elections was 33.27%, the CEC said.
The CEC spokesman Alexander Andreev said that the final results will be specified with the re-introduction and the removal of the discrepancies .
The intermediate results at the first introduction of the protocols are as follows:
GERB leads with 31.07%, followed by BSP Coalition for Bulgaria - 24.26%, MRF - 16, 55%, VMRO - 7, 36% and DB - 6.06%.
The latest REC - Targovishte is due to be adopted. Once it arrives, the the last DECs protocol re-entering will begin.
According the data from the first introduction of the protocols, it became clear that 36.71% of the voters voted with preference. Preferential voting takes place in all political forces. The highest percentage of preferences, with over 50% of voters, is for VMRO and DB.
The distribution of mandates will be clear by tomorrow, and on Friday we will find out who will be the Bulgarian MEPs in the European Parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Without A Mask at Military Exercises
- » US President Elections: Highest Percentage Of Voters Since 1908
- » Bulgaria’s PM and Three Ministers Under Quarantine Due To Contact With Positive COVID-19 Deputy Minister
- » EU: Climate Neutrality by 2050 – Only Bulgaria Abstained
- » Turkey Tested Russian S-400s Defense System Confirmed Erdogan
- » US Elections: Trump - Biden Debate More Civilised Than Expected