Bulgarian Blew Himself up in his Home in Germany
Police in the eastern German town of Halberstadt began an investigation against a 43-year-old Bulgarian after an explosion in his home. According to the investigators, he caused the blast on Sunday to Monday morning.
The man, who also has German citizenship, has suffered heavily and is in medically induced coma.
Investigators have found chemicals for explosives -separate chemical elements, the supply of which is legal.
Because of the explosion, 650 people had to be evacuated and spend the night on Monday in temporary accommodation.
- » Russia Claims the the US is behind the Coronavirus Epidemic
- » Moscow: Bulgaria is the Epicentre of a Campaign against Russia
- » US to Withdraw Troops from Kosovo unless Pristina Abolishes Customs Duties
- » Russia Bans Imports of Chinese Meat Products
- » The Pentagon: Russia and Turkey are on the Verge of an Armed Conflict in Idlib
- » The United States has Excluded 47 Goods from the List of Chinese Products Subject to Customs Duties