Bulgarian Blew Himself up in his Home in Germany
Police in the eastern German town of Halberstadt began an investigation against a 43-year-old Bulgarian after an explosion in his home. According to the investigators, he caused the blast on Sunday to Monday morning.
The man, who also has German citizenship, has suffered heavily and is in medically induced coma.
Investigators have found chemicals for explosives -separate chemical elements, the supply of which is legal.
Because of the explosion, 650 people had to be evacuated and spend the night on Monday in temporary accommodation.
- » Beijing Introduces New Retaliatory Tariffs on about $75 Billion Worth of US Goods
- » Putin and Erdogan Discussed the Situation in Syria over the Phone
- » Russia Introduced the World's First Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- » Google Suspends 210 Youtube Channels "Uploading Videos Related to the Ongoing Protests in Hong Kong"
- » France with Stricter Regulation of Electric Scooters
- » Kosovo in Political Crisis - Early Elections to Be Announced after Lawmakers Dissolve Parliament