China's Poverty is Sharply Decreasing
"I have been in 18 provinces of China and have seen the outcome of the fight against poverty in the country. It's amazing, "said the, President of the United Nations Development Program.
He pointed out that achieving these successes was not easy for China. Finding the poor, investigating the causes of impoverishment, and providing options for solution through large data, is important for reducing poverty around the world.
According to data, China has contributed over 70% to the fight against poverty globally. By the end of 2018, the poor had cut back to 16.6 million from 98.99 million by the end of 2012.
- » Boris Johnson: UK Will Leave the EU even if the Agreement Is Rejected
- » Erdogan Threatens to Continue the Offensive in Syria if the Terms of the Peace Agreement Are not Fully Fulfilled
- » A Man Disguised as Boris Johnson Tried to Climb Big Ben
- » New York Approved the Notorious Rikers Prison to Be Closed
- » Christine Lagarde Was Endorsed by EU Leaders as the Next ECB President
- » Three Countries Blocked Skopje and Tirana from Starting Accession Negotiations with the EU