Train Trips to be Opened between Turkey and Bulgaria Soon
The train trips will be opened between Turkey and Bulgaria soon, Trend reports referring to the Turkish media.
Reportedly, passengers will be transported between the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv and the Turkish north-western Edirne city from June 1.
The trips will be carried out twice a week, on Saturdays and on Sundays. The train will consist of three cars and up to 226 passengers will be transported daily.
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » Total Number of the Nights Spent in All Accommodation Establishments Registered in July 2019 Was 5 952.1 Thousand
- » Emergency Landing of a Finnair Plane Due to the Death of a Passenger on Board