Jump in the Price of Electricity is Proposed by the Commission for Energy and Water Regulation
This became clear from a published report by the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR), quoted by NOVA TV.
A jump in the price of electricity by an average of 3.48% is proposed by the Commission for Energy and Water Regulation.
The accounts show that the electricity price for subscribers in Southeastern Bulgaria could be the most expensive - 3.59 per cent.
For CEZ and Energo Pro, the change is 3,46% and 3,38% respectively.
The new prices will be discussed at the beginning of June, if approved, they will enter into force in the summer.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Deputies Decided: The State Builds 100 Gas Stations
- » Gas Supplies to Bulgaria From Turkey Will Be Suspended Until The End Of The Week
- » Power Engineers: The People On The Other Side Of The Light
- » Udeclared Fuel Cost a Quarter of a Billion Euros to the Bulgarian Budget
- » Rosatom, Framatome and GE Steam Power Unite for Belene NPP Project
- » Bulgarian Energy and Water Regulatory Commision Creates Comparing Offers Platform for Electricity Supply