Bulgarians Celebrate the Emergency Medicine Day for the Second Consecutive Year.
Bulgarians celebrate the world Emergency Medicine Day for the second consecutive year. Doctors, paramedics and nurses from the Center for Emergency Medical Assistance - Sofia put on their white aprons with orange strips with the inscription "I am coming to help."
At 10.30, under the wake of an ambulance siren, the medics, who weren’t on shift, wore a wreath at the Doctor's Garden in the Doctor's Garden, and then kept a minute's silence in memory of the fallen doctors while performing their duty.
Dr. Delyan Georgiev and Dr. Vladimir Krastev have shared that being a doctor is a vocation and they work to save lives. They expressed their hopes that In the future, aggression towards medical workers will be stopped and they will be looked at with respect once again.
- » How much have the Loans and Deposits of Bulgarians increased Since the Beginning of the Year?
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » Russian Humanoid Robot Fyodor's Spacecraft Failed to Dock at the ISS
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » Sofia Residents Will Be Able to Track Information about Upcoming Disasters in the City via Their Phone
- » 9 Kilometers Long Car Queue at The Danube Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint