Bulgarians Celebrate the Emergency Medicine Day for the Second Consecutive Year.
Bulgarians celebrate the world Emergency Medicine Day for the second consecutive year. Doctors, paramedics and nurses from the Center for Emergency Medical Assistance - Sofia put on their white aprons with orange strips with the inscription "I am coming to help."
At 10.30, under the wake of an ambulance siren, the medics, who weren’t on shift, wore a wreath at the Doctor's Garden in the Doctor's Garden, and then kept a minute's silence in memory of the fallen doctors while performing their duty.
Dr. Delyan Georgiev and Dr. Vladimir Krastev have shared that being a doctor is a vocation and they work to save lives. They expressed their hopes that In the future, aggression towards medical workers will be stopped and they will be looked at with respect once again.
- » Water Is Currently Being Rationed in 17 Bulgarian Regions and Affects 315,000 People
- » New Data on the Mysterious Ninth Planet X in the Solar System
- » A “Joker” Sequel May Be in the Works
- » 83,9% of Children in Bulgaria Aged between 4 the Starting Age of Compulsory Primary Education Were Enrolled in Early Childhood Education
- » Strong Earthquake on the Border between Thailand and Laos
- » Explosion at a Fireworks Factory in Sicily, There Are Casualties