Two Injured in School Shooting in Poland
Two people were injured in shooting at school in Poland, TASS reported, referring to local police.
Shots and blasts echoed at the school in the town of Brześć Kujawski. The attack was carried out by a former student carrying weapons and pyrotechnic articles.
According to the available data, the 18-year-old boy blasted the school with two bombs and started to shoot. An employee of the school and an 11-year-old schoolgirl were wounded. Their life is not threatened.
According to local police, injuries from the injured people are not typical of firearms. That's why it's still unclear what the attacker was shooting. The perpetrator of the attack was detained by the police. The police said that the situation was under control.
On the official site of the local authorities appeared a message, asking parents to take their children out of school urgently.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests