How Many MPs Will Send Each Political Party From Bulgaria?
See ''Trend'' forecasts, quoted by NOVA TV.
What is the last distribution of mandates among the parties?
According to Trend, GERB will have 6 MEPs.
The BSP sends to Brussels 5th.
The third, the result - the MRF will be represented by three MEPs.
There is a surprise with VMRO. They, besides the leader of the paper, Angel Djambazki, will have a second person in the European Parliament.
Democratic Bulgaria fights for one MEP and it will be Radan Kanev.
How voices are distributed, according to the latest data.
GERB - 30.94%
BSP - 24,24%
MRF - 16.36%
VMRO - 7.42%
Democratic Bulgaria - 6.24%
All others are under the barrier to joining the European Parliament, according to Trend's results.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects
- » Bulgaria Will Apply For EUR 500 Million of EU for Supporting 60/40 Measure
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries
- » Quarantine and PCR Tests for Bulgarians in Several EU countries
- » EC: New Notification by Bulgaria is Required for Construction of Belene NPP
- » European Commission Approves € 20 million to Bulgaria for Medical Equipment and Medicines