How Many MPs Will Send Each Political Party From Bulgaria?
See ''Trend'' forecasts, quoted by NOVA TV.
What is the last distribution of mandates among the parties?
According to Trend, GERB will have 6 MEPs.
The BSP sends to Brussels 5th.
The third, the result - the MRF will be represented by three MEPs.
There is a surprise with VMRO. They, besides the leader of the paper, Angel Djambazki, will have a second person in the European Parliament.
Democratic Bulgaria fights for one MEP and it will be Radan Kanev.
How voices are distributed, according to the latest data.
GERB - 30.94%
BSP - 24,24%
MRF - 16.36%
VMRO - 7.42%
Democratic Bulgaria - 6.24%
All others are under the barrier to joining the European Parliament, according to Trend's results.
- » Bulgarian Youth - First in the EU in Severe Deprivation, Pregnancy and Obesity
- » Sofia Seeks European Funding for Electric Buses that Would Reach the Metro
- » Boyko Borisov will Participate in the Meeting on the Western Balkans in Poznan
- » Bulgarians in Need Received over 32 Tons of Food Products under European Programs
- » Sergei Stanishev Withdrew his Candidacy for President of the EP
- » Tusk: EU Leaders Have Reached Consensus on Top Positions in the Community