How Many MPs Will Send Each Political Party From Bulgaria?
See ''Trend'' forecasts, quoted by NOVA TV.
What is the last distribution of mandates among the parties?
According to Trend, GERB will have 6 MEPs.
The BSP sends to Brussels 5th.
The third, the result - the MRF will be represented by three MEPs.
There is a surprise with VMRO. They, besides the leader of the paper, Angel Djambazki, will have a second person in the European Parliament.
Democratic Bulgaria fights for one MEP and it will be Radan Kanev.
How voices are distributed, according to the latest data.
GERB - 30.94%
BSP - 24,24%
MRF - 16.36%
VMRO - 7.42%
Democratic Bulgaria - 6.24%
All others are under the barrier to joining the European Parliament, according to Trend's results.
- » Mariya Gabriel Nominated to be European Commissioner For Innovation and Youth
- » Maria Gabriel Opens the Fourth Edition of the Digital Life and Design Conference in Brussels
- » The Distribution of the Resources in the European Commission Will be Announced Today
- » European Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Exhibition of Tarnovo Constitution to be Presented in European Parliament
- » The EU Intends to Intensify its Dialogue with the Western Balkan Countries